Sanchez Seven

Sanchez Seven

Friday, February 5, 2010

We are in Africa, moments from meeting the kids!!!

Africa has been so neat to see. We have been in the capital which has a mix of old and new. The streets are mixed with SUV's and bicycles and the occasional goat or cow. Everyone is very friendly and we have had electricity most of the time. I'm unsure exactly how I feel, I go back and forth between elation and joyful tears. Time to pack the diaper bag and sort through our paperwork. I'm so thankful to be here in this moment, what a treasured day this will be in our memories-Sarah

5 comments:

  1. My heart is so full of joy for you guys. Praising God with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! I am thankful for His faithful servants who desire to obey His voice and walk the talk. Praying for you all. Silvia M in TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready to cry with you. So SO for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So SO HAPPY for you all- that should read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this brings back so much joy! I remember them handing Hasina to me like it was yesturday... Make memories and soak it all in ;o) Safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete